Monday, September 24, 2012

FMM-Fall Favorites

Wow!  I usually blog in the morning but my dear, sweet, brother called me at 7 am (Yes, it's early for me...baby girl keeps me up all night.) and asked me to babysit his 2 year old daughter because her babysitter (my mom) was really sick.  She's darling, but she's a handful...and she's been getting a little rough with K lately....Last night at dinner she bit her finger, bonked her on the head with a toy, and stepped on her hand....so I have to really pay attention.  But she's gone now so here goes.


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Fall Favorites


1. What is your favorite thing about this time of year?  I love that it is cool enough to go on hikes in the middle of the day...and I love watching the leaves change.

2. What do you hope to do again before Summer is officially over? I feel like I should go on at least one hike this year.  I haven't been at all.

3. When did you last go on a hay ride?  I don't know...a looooooooooong time. 

4. What is your favorite pumpkin dish?  While I love all things pumpkin, my favorite is actually a casserole that you bake in a pumpkin.  <3 p="p">
5. Do you decorate your home for fall?  I have a ton of Halloween decorations that I put out every year...then I tone it down quite a bit for Thanksgiving.

6. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? If so, what are they?  I just taught myself to crochet and I am making a blanket for winter.

7. Apple cider or hot chocolate?  I love both, but I think real hot apple cider might just win.

8. Are you a fan of football? If so, who is your team?  Not a fan of NFL but I love me some College football.  The University of Utah all the way.  Go Utes!

9. Share a fond Fall memory.  Probably raking leaves just to jump in the pile!

10. It’s not Fall until…I can leave my windows open all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment