Since I have revisited this whole weight loss blogging thing, I have found that many of my fellow bloggers and friends no longer blog. So much motivation comes from knowing that people are reading about and following my journey. I found this great way to link up with some new active bloggers. If it works, welcome! Leave me a note...and I'll follow you back! I hope to hear from you lots and lots.
If you are one of my readers that isn't from http://alltheweigh.com/ head on over and link up!
Have You Ever?
1. Jumped out of an airplane? It is on my bucket list. Now that I have a baby, it seems slightly irresponsible.
2. Lived alone? Yes.
3. Met a celebrity? Yes. A couple...I worked at a hotel in Park City, UT.
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Of course.
5. Had a manicure/pedicure? I love pedicures!
6. Gotten a hickey? It's been a while.
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? Yes. Frogs, hamsters, a snake, and a horse. Oh, and fish.
8. Been outside of your home country? I've been to Ireland. And Mexico. Tijuana counts, right?
9. Kissed your best friend? Yep. I married him, too.
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor? Sure. Brush off the dust and it's fine. :)
11. Met someone online? Sorta kinda. We never actually met in person.
12. Been on TV? Yes.
13. Had braces? Yes. 5th grade through 7th.
14. Gone skinny dipping? Yes. With the girls. In her private hot tub.
15. Been to the opera? Yes.
16. Been caught making out by a policeman? Haha, yes. In high school. At the park. After it was closed.
17. Sung in public? Yes. A couple of solos in high school and recently I have sung the National Anthem at our horse shows.
18. Handed out candy on Halloween? Yes. We usually set up the fire pit in the front yard. People love it!
19. Been snowed in? I've experienced a few snow days, but it was never bad enough that you couldn't leave the house.
20. Fallen in front of other people? All the time. I'm a total klutz.
21. Cheated on a test? I would try by writing stuff on my hand, but then I was too scared to look cause I knew I would get caught.
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? Nope.
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? No.
24. Shot a gun? Yes. My dad is a cop.
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? Yes. A guy I was dating once upon a time wrote a beautiful song on the piano for me.
Thanks for reading!