If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Have you ever met anyone through your blog that led to an in-person friendship/relationship? Nope, though it was my BFF that got me starting in weight-loss blogging. I met a bunch of people through her.
2. Most bloggers have a specific niche. What would you discuss if it didn’t seem inappropriate on your blog? I don't really know. I try not to talk about my religion too much, because I know that not everybody has the same beliefs and that it can make people feel very uncomfortable. I'll mention it from time to time, but I try not to go into specifics...I figure if readers have questions, they will ask me.
3. If you could meet three bloggers, who would they be? I think it would be Jia from Untypically Jia (We don't ever talk, and she has no idea who I am, but I know we would be friends). And the girls from Our Best Bites. Same reason. Unfortunately, I have just started blogging again and lost many of my previous contacts and have yet to really get to know any of the new people I follow. Soon though! I love reading your blogs.
4. If you had to choose between Facebook or Twitter which one would you choose? Facebook.
5. Do you vlog (video blog?) Nope! I usually blog in my underwear (Great visual, right?) So vlogging might not be the best idea. Though maybe I will post one so you can all see how stinkin' cute my baby girl is.
6. How many blogs do you read on an average day? I have a growing blog roll (Let me know if you want me to add you.) that I read everyday. I also will click on other people's blog rolls to find people that way. I am a stay at home mom, so I need lots and lots to read.
7. What is the coolest thing that you’ve seen online recently? My sister-in-law who went through infertility with me just announced on her blog that she was pregnant through IVF. It makes me so happy that she gets to be pregnant!!
8. If you gave your blog a new name what would it be? When I started blogging I was Vegan Ana, but changed it when I stopped doing VBD to Just Ana because I didn't want to mislead anyone. If I changed it again, I think I would just confuse people.
9. Have you ever attended a blog conference like Fitbloggin? If not, would you? I haven't. It sounds really fun, but I would have to feel a lot closer to the Fitbloggin community than I do right now. At this moment, I kinda feel like the new girl asking the popular girls if she can sit at their lunch table.
10. In the past I have asked why you blog. Now I want to know why you read blogs? What do you take from it? I read blogs for motivation. It shows that people can do hard things!!
Now it’s your turn to fill out this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!
Here are last weeks goals-
1. Drink more water. 4 bottles a day. I'm really bad at remembering to drink my water. Mostly. There are a couple of days that I forgot and then I woke up dehydrated and with a headache the next day.
3. Find and use a new ab workout every night. Um, no. Someone recommended Jillian Micheal's workouts though, so I am going to look into that.
4. Do all 3 runs on the days I am scheduled to do them. (TTS) I did not end up running on Tuesday because I almost passed out after donating blood. I figured it might not be the best idea to try and run that night after I got lightheaded after walking up the stairs in my house. Instead of stressing about it thought, I just skipped that workout and did the Thursday and Saturday runs as scheduled.
Weekly Goals 9/17-9/23
1. Drink 4 bottles of water a day. (Yes, it's a repeat.)
2. Cross train on Monday and Friday.
3. Keep the house clean all week. (Making yummy breakfast and lunch everyday means a messy kitchen!)
And of course...4. Do all 3 runs on the days I am scheduled to do them.
Daily Goal: Monday
Saturday's goal had 2 parts. Part 1 was to get up at 8 to go for my run. Part 2 was to run the full 22 minutes. I did both. I got up a little after 8...(I was really really tired after a sleepless night.) and got ready for my run. Then I drove to Midway and picked up my Bountiful Basket. (What's a Bountiful Basket, you ask? It's a fruit and vegetable co-op. It is $15 for a laundry basket FULL of fruits and vegetables. You should check it out to see if there is one in your city.) After that I decided to run the pathway that goes along the road from Heber into Midway. It was beautiful!!! I will definitely be doing this again and I will try to take pictures along the way.
Today's Goal: Clean the house! Oh yeah!
Happy Monday, Everyone!!