Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Daily Goal: Tuesday


Monday's goal was to hit the fitness center for cardio and weights.  I finished cardio at 9:55 pm and the gym closed at 10, so I was out of time. 

I realized that I never wrote down today's goal which is...

Tuesday's Goal: Donate Blood

It sounds a little silly that would be a daily goal, but I have signed up to donate blood 3 times in the past and chickened out every time!  My fear of needles is not gone, but after 2 years of infertility treatments, I don't dread it like I used to.  Also, now that I know I have O- blood (Something blood banks need desperately) I feel like it is my responsibility to help.  The significance of today, 9/11, makes me feel even more compelled to donate. 

I went to the store last night and stocked up on my VBD stuff.  I have lots and lots of yummy things that I am ready to eat.  I will post pics tomorrow.  And a recipe!  :)

Wednesday's Goal: Drive home from rehearsal without stopping for a fatty fatty "snack".

I have Bell rehearsal every Wednesday night in the city.  (About an hour from where I live)  We rehearse until 9:30 pm.  I usually leave to head home at about 9:45.  Because it's an hour drive home, (and I'm hungry because I haven't eaten since 6, I usually stop at the Golden Arches for a Diet Coke to get me through the drive home.  I tend to get something else to munch on -Burger and fries-.  I'm not going to do that this week.  I'm going to make sure I have an appropriate driving snack waiting for me in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment