Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Daily Goal: Wednesday

Tuesday's goal was to donate blood.  Which I did, thank you very much!  I almost passed out after it was over and had to lie down on the gym floor with my feet up, but I was able to drive myself home.  We think I just got up too fast.  In all it was a good experience and I'm glad I did it.  I'm sure I will do it again.

Today's goal was to not stop for a treat on the way home from Bell rehearsal.  It was with great pride in myself that I drove right passed McDonald's and Crown Burger.  :)  I ate a banana and drank a bottle of water.  Good thing too because my dinner was way more calories than I thought. It's also a good thing that ringing hand bells for 2 hours burns almost 300 calories.

Thursday's Goal: I'm going out to lunch with my Grandma tomorrow to the best Mexican restaurant ever, so my goal is not to eat too many tortilla chips.  (They have an amazing salsa bar!)

No comments:

Post a Comment