Thursday, September 6, 2012

Going back to the Old Ways

*Updated*

Today I went back to the beginning of my blog and re-read all my posts and comments.  I'm thinking about revisiting the Vegan Before Dinnertime eating plan.  The pictures of my food looked so yummy and I felt so good while I did it.  If I haven't lost any weight by Monday I think I'll start up again. 

I have a list of weekly goals, but waaaayyy back then I had a Daily Goal.  My daily goals weren't always weight loss related.  I think I am going to start doing those again too.  They were a great motivator.

Today's Goal:  Stay with in my Calories on My Fitness Pal.  (My name is ana_cana.  You may follow me if you like.)  I went way over yesterday.  :S Check!  The day is not quite over, and I will probably have some ice cream tonight, but I have 200 calories left and I haven't run yet.  :)

Do you ever go back and read your old blog posts?  Do they motivate you?

Friday's Goal:  Cross train.  Weights and cardio.


No comments:

Post a Comment