Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Daily goal - Tuesday

Well, I made it to the gym before noon...So I think it counts! :) I am very excited about this because I achieved two milestones. I finished a 5k in 40:01 (my best time ever) and I ran 1 mile in 10:44...my best mile time since 7th grade! I feel amazing because I know that it will only get better from here. :)


Tomorrow's Goal: I have gotta get my house clean! I'm posting pictures right now so it will embarrass me into actually doing it.

Agh!

eeeeee....

jeez....

face palm....

grrrrrr.....


Now you've seen it...I hate feeling like such a slob!
I know I'll feel so much better after my house is clean again.

5 comments:

  1. LOL I have seen much worse...Good luck Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that bad, but I feel ya. I'm feeling like that too. I just need to straighten up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!! I'm a new follower and love you blog. Stop by my blog...I gave you an award. :)

    http://bigsteps2take.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, you are never invited to my house, you would code right there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I hate cleaning house. Dishes, I don't mind. Those are... well, useful, right? But everything else? I left it there for a reason! Easy access!

    I think you've been a great inspiration, and I've loved reading your blog. I'm giving you one of those web award things, and you can pick it up at my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete