Sunday, May 23, 2010

Daily Goal-Saturday

Well, my horse show was cancelled due to yucky weather so my goal of not pigging out at the horse show couldn't happen. I did, however, not pig out while I was home all day. I got up and made a great breakfast of tofu scrambled eggs and fruit salad (see here). For a snack I had an amazing fruit smoothie. Lunch was a sandwich with avocado, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, a Boca Chik'n pattie on whole wheat bread. I didn't snack till dinner (w00t) and for dinner I made a Cabbage Potato Pie. I got the recipe from Meatless Mama. I added some thinly sliced deli corned beef (for the husband mostly; it would have been just as good without it) and some Dijon mustard to the potato and cabbage mixture. We LOVED it! The recipe turned out exactly like she said it would and the purple from the cabbage and onion was really pretty. This is definitely going to be a repeat recipe in our house.

Tomorrow's (Sunday's) Goal: No white starches and drink all my water. Weigh-in day tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. yum.. .looks good... good job..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with Weigh In!! Look at all those followers, yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link, Ana, I am so glad you enjoyed the recipe. I like the addition of the dijon, I will do that next time:)

    ReplyDelete