Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blog Hop!

"Popular, your gunna be pop-u-oo-lar!" (I love Wicked.) But, really, don't we all secretly yearn for more followers? ;)

Anyway, I got this link to Lucy's Blog for the Fat to Fit blog hop from Sam's post this morning. (Heh, I just linked the wrong word. ;)

Here's the idea taken straight from Lucy's post.

If you want to share, if you want more followers, if you want inspiration and support, join in?

So, if you have a diet/weightloss/healthy eating/exercise/fitness post that you want to share, come and play?

It is SO easy, I promise:

1.Follow my blog (if you haven't already done so).


2.Grab my "Fat to Fit" button/code from below and post it on the sidebar of your blog, orwithin your diet/weightloss post:



3.Add the URL to your diet/weightloss/healthy eating/exercise/fitness post POST in the Linky below (not your homepage: the actual post)

4. Copy the blog hop code from below into your post too.....then you are also hosting the exact same blog hop link list.....and you will get loads of extra followers too!

5. Follow at least one other blogger.....share the love, and comment!

6. The blog hop list will open every Thursday and will be open all week.

7. A new and fresh link list will open every Thursday. (And then you can link up again withanother diet/weightloss/healthy eating/exercise/fitness post.)

8. Open to any blog, any country, just as long as the post content is diet/weightloss/healthy eating/exercise/fitness related.

I cannot wait to read all your posts!


3 comments:

  1. I had a HECK of a time getting the code to copy! I finally had to do it from the tool bar rather than my normal right-click. Took me forever to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen! It totally worked!

    ReplyDelete