Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm still here!


I spent the weekend with my husband and our friends at my parents house in Heber. It was a beautiful weekend and I was sad to come home. Friday night we went to Cafe Galleria in Midway and had the best pizza (Goat cheese and roasted pepper pizza with a pear and gorgonzola cheese salad) The weather on the patio was perfect, there was live music, good food and great company. Then we went back to my parents house and had a fire in the backyard, talked, watched the stars, then went to bed. Saturday, Sam woke me up by throwing a pillow at me. :P We sent the boys back to Cafe Galleria for fresh baked bagels. So good, but can we say carb overload? Then we went to Sundance and hiked to Stewart Falls. It was an easy hike and really pretty! There were a couple of steep hills so I really pushed myself to get and keep my heart rate up. After that was some fly fishing on the very crowded Provo River. (Father's day weekend = Lots of people fishin'.) Sunday was nice and relaxing. I was sad to come home.

I had a couple of "bad days" on Monday and Tuesday but I made myself go to the gym Tuesday night and it really really helped. Zumba today was most excellent and I killed my arms and abs. I hope I am sore tomorrow. :)

I got 3 cute workout tanks from Walmart today for $4 each! They had some great colors and they didn't have the shelf bra that never fits my big boobies.

I really need to get back to my daily goals so here goes:

Tomorrow's Goal: Get to the gym by 7:45 am so I can get in a cardio workout before the Muscle Buster class!

Random good quotes I found:

Never before have so many people believed that the shape their lives depended on the shape of their bodies." - Roberta Pollack Seid





1 comment:

  1. Yay for cute and cheap workout clothes!! :) and glad you had such a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete