If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1) Do you prefer to talk or text? It depends on the situation. Texting is a great way to get a hold of my husband while he's at work, but there are somethings that need to be said and not texted. I do tend to text someone if the topic is uncomfortable.
2) How often do you make your bed? Everyday…I wish. I only make my bed when I have just washed the sheets (once a week) or company is coming over. This is something I want to work on. The new cool thing on Pinterest I just pinned says I have to make my bed every morning.
3) What sounds do you hear right now? A babbling baby playing with her toys and a pug snoring.
4) List three things that you always carry with you. Phone, wallet, car keys.
5) What are your favorite TV shows? Growing up - Full House. Of all time - Scrubs, Buffy, Big Bang Theory, Firefly. Currently - Bones, Castle, Modern Family, New Girl, and The New Normal. I just watched the pilot of The Neighbors (Neighborhood?) and thought it was pretty funny.
6) Is there a hobby that you’d like to devote more time to? If so, what is it? Playing the piano. My baby grand doesn't fit in our new place so it is sitting at my mom's house. (Not far, less than a mile away.) It's amazing how fast you lose those skills even in a year when you don't play everyday.
7) What is your favorite drink? I don't know. I don't really have a go-to drink. Every once and a while a root beer sounds really good, and on a really hot day by the swimming pool, a Coca Cola Classic can't be beat. (Bad, bad sodas, I know.)
8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family. My dad and uncle are famous if you fly fish. My dad is good friends with Mark O'Meara. (Pro golfer...won the Masters and the Brittish Open in '98.)
9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today. Decorate my house for Halloween!
10) Share something that you’re thankful for today. My beautiful baby girl!! I'm thankful for her everyday.
I finished the c25k program on Saturday!!!!!!! I can't believe that I actually followed through with it. I can run 3 miles with out stopping to walk. This week I start my 10k training and I know I can do it.