Friday, August 31, 2012

What would you do here?

I missed a workout this week. 

On Wednesday I made a conscious decision to move my running days from MWF to TTS.  This is not because I didn't want to run.  I was actually excited to run.  But without a running stroller I couldn't take K, and I didn't want to use the treadmill because a) I hate it and b) K has been really needy lately and I didn't think I could make it through a whole run with her on a blanket.  Wednesday nights I have Bells and don't get home until 11, so running at night is out too.  I do think the TTS will work better for me because I will have the option to run at night when Russ is home to watch the baby.  K loves our runs though, so I really just need to get my brother's stroller ready and at my house.  The mornings are starting to get cooler too, which I love. 

Anyway, back to the missed workout.  The plan was to go running last night.  Then my little family went over to my mom's house for dinner and ended up eating really late which resulted in me not wanting to run on a full stomach.  So now I wonder.  Do I run today and Sunday and start Tuesday with week 5 of C25K or do I skip one workout and run on Saturday and start Week 5 on Tuesday?

What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment