Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Here's the list-
1-We moved from the city to the country! I am in heaven!
2-I started a new job as a waitress
3-I gave up carbonation and caffeine for Lent
4-I started Weight Watchers again
5-I've started running again

Ok, so there aren't that many changes BUT a new city and a new job are huge!

The new job was certainly a motivator for losing weight . I felt like a stuffed sausage in my work clothes, almost all the girls are skinny little toothpicks, and, shallow as it sounds, hot girls get better tips.

So, here I go again. I don't really know how this blog is going to go now. It will probably be a simple update once or twice a week, but I miss having this as a journal. I miss your support, too.

I'm excited to start running again and I'm starting slow to stop any injuries before they start. I ran three times this week for time instead of distance. I am posting my runs on Nike+ website and I love it! I am planning to sign up for one race a month to keep me in training for the Halloween Half Marathon in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment