I started this blog 2 years ago to help find motivation to lose weight. It worked. Then I stopped blogging. Then I had a baby! Now I'm back on track and hoping to get into running again and lose that baby weight.
Why My Blog Address is Veganana1
When I started blogging 3 years ago, I was starting a Vegan Before Dinner diet. It worked really well and I did well with it too. Because I have moved away from that I changed the name of my blog from Vegan Ana to Just Ana. I decided I didn't want to start a new blog because then I would lose my journal.
I loved that song! I haven't heard it in years. Thanks for sharing it with us!
ReplyDeleteA country girl after my own heart. Love this song. Going to see Lady A and Tim McGraw a eek from this Friday.smile.
ReplyDeleteWhere have you been? Missed hearing from you. Hope all is well!! Hugs
ReplyDelete